Our award winning Vauxhall dealership in Beccles is looking to add to our team of Sales Executives; this role would be suitable for established automotive sales executives or sales professionals that are looking to move into the automotive industry.
Working for one of largest family owned Vauxhall businesses in the UK, with annual sales in excess of 500 units creating your opportunity for typical earnings of between £30,000 and £50,000 this could be the best move in your career so far! If you take great pride in genuinely helping customers and earning their trust, then look no further.
- Family owned and run business, established since 1875
- A competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Company car
- Perkbox membership – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Preferential parts, service and labour rates
- Discounts on new and used vehicles
- Free access to health and wellbeing support services
- Free refreshments
- Presenting the features and benefits of the various models in the Vauxhall range to help customers select the right vehicle to meet their needs
- Providing the highest levels of customer service, ensuring that the customer remains delighted with their new car, both now and in the future
- You will not only be responsible for selling vehicles, but will be confident in selling and promoting Finance, Insurance and other products.
- Ensuring that customers receive the right products to suit their needs, in accordance with both Company and regulatory standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Organised with good administration skills
- Competent in using IT systems
Knowledge & Experience:
- A background of delivering exceptional customer service
- An impressive track record of achieving sales objectives profitably
The Person; you will be:
- Customer orientated and will care passionately about delivering complete customer satisfaction
- Professional, confident and well presented
- Resilient, tenacious and proactive with a self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Able to work well as part of a team whilst being determined to succeed in reaching individual targets
- Ambitious and committed to building a long-term career based on loyal, happy customers
As a family owned business we have strong values which we encourage our colleagues to demonstrate at all times; Professional, Trust, Respect, Caring and Together.
In return we offer the opportunity of a basic salary + uncapped commission scheme and a company car.
If you feel you can meet the challenge of this exciting and rewarding role and would like to join our award winning team, then please complete your details below: