We are currently looking for an accomplished and highly experienced General Sales Manager to run both our new and used departments at our Luton branch. You must be fanatical about managing and creating a peak performing team. Do you enjoy leading from the front, guiding a team with a single minded focus on the customer experience and journey, along with achieving our own sales targets and objectives?
We are seeking an talented manager to provide leadership and future direction to our sales team. The General Sales Manager position is pivotal in setting a successful path to achieve targeted sales volume and profit; whilst nurturing the team to the next level, and a balanced future position. Success in modern retailing is all achieved by managing the detail and the General Sales Manager must have the skills and experience to lead the team in a consultative manner. The successful candidate must lead from the front to gain the most from every customer enquiry. This is an ideal position for a motivated manager with a hands-on attitude who enjoys the cut and thrust of coaching mentoring and generally shaping the team to achieve better results.
It’s essential to any application that recent success in team building, profit generation and volume growth can be presented and validated.
• You must provide energy and leadership to your team being on-hand and able to enhance any customer interaction.
• You will be the guardian of the sales experience, protecting the quality to ensure the customer has enjoyed their dealings with the business.
• After a short period of time working with a Business Manager and Sales Controller you will deliver upon the set financial budgets and related business K.P.I.s.
• To be fully aligned with, and dedicated to the customer and their requirements on a daily basis.
• To use the resource and outlined processes at your disposal to achieve the set business goals and objectives.
• To utilise effectively the management tools available to create an exceptional customer experience; making significant decisions to benefit both the business and the customer.
• Demonstrate to the customers and to your team that you are fully aligned and engaged with the Company objectives and long term goals.
• Relevant previous experience in this very important role is essential.
• A passion to succeed and to end each day having explored all opportunities.
• Attention to detail.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
As a family owned business we have strong values which we encourage our colleagues to demonstrate at all times; Professional, Trust, Respect, Caring and Together.
If you feel you can meet the challenge of this exciting and rewarding role, please complete your details below:
Please give us a few personal details so we can get in touch.
We will only use this data to contact you regarding your job application.
We will not use your details for marketing purposes.