Although our showrooms and external displays must close to the public from 5th November until further notice, we will still be open for essential aftercare, servicing and MOT's. Please watch our short video below to see the measures we have put in place to ensure everyone's safety when visiting our branches.
• Gloves will be worn by our teams and disinfection will be carried out as and when it is appropriate
• We will endeavor to conduct the majority of our business via telephone and/or email including your invoice to avoid the need to print and pass paperwork. We would be grateful if payment is made by Credit/Debit card or bank transfer wherever possible
• It is paramount we all observe the 2 metre distancing guidelines and as such our premises have now been adjusted to enable this to occur. Please stick to the walkways, distancing markers and keys/documentation drop off points to maintain a contactless process.
• For all our safety, we have put in place additional cleaning regimes and the use of PPE
• There are sanitiser products for customers to use
• Your vehicle will be sanitised by our staff on all the usual contact points to reduce the likelihood of spread
• In the process of installing perspex screens as ad additional safety barrier for you and our colleagues
We are constantly reviewing the situation and taking guidance from both the Government and the Motor Industry to ensure our actions are in line with the latest recommendations and best practice. Garages have been classed as an essential service and we recognise the importance of keeping your vehicle safely maintained. We want to ensure that you feel safe when visiting our branches for any essential work needed.