Following the government announcement on Monday 4th January informing us of the National lockdown, we wanted to outline how we will be there to help you and cater for your motoring needs while working within the guidance that has been laid out by the Government.
Our service departments remain open and will operate as normal as they have been for many months in a safe manner.
Our sales showrooms and used car external display areas will not be open to the public until further notice. However, our teams will be in the dealerships to continue car sales remotely via telephone, email and live chat. We will be able to send you a video tour of any car of interest, talk to you via video or the telephone and meet your needs almost as well as if you were with us.
Customers can still collect a car or van which has been purchased either online or via the telephone directly from our dealerships, though the handover will be outside so please be prepared for the British weather. All vehicle handovers will take place from a designated exterior handover area and full social distancing practices will be in place to ensure both colleague and customer safety. Home delivery options will also be available, and all handled in a Covid safe manner.
Our websites are fully functional with the ability to buy or reserve a car online as well as booking a service or MOT.
The safety of our customers and our colleagues is very important and you can be assured of a Covid safe experience in our aftersales departments which remain fully operational for servicing, MOT and repairs.
We have produced a video which covers the details, but to give an overview –
social distancing measures, an appointment-only system, protective screens at our
service desks as well as cashless payments have been in place for several months
You can use your normal branch contact details to get in touch with us at any of our dealerships for sales, service or parts enquiries.
Please watch our short video below to see the measures we have put in place to ensure everyone's safety.
• Gloves will be worn by our teams and disinfection will be carried out as and when it is appropriate
• We will endeavor to conduct the majority of our business via telephone and/or email including your invoice to avoid the need to print and pass paperwork. We would be grateful if payment is made by Credit/Debit card or bank transfer wherever possible
• It is paramount we all observe the 2 metre distancing guidelines and as such our premises have now been adjusted to enable this to occur. Please stick to the walkways, distancing markers and keys/documentation drop off points to maintain a contactless process.
• For all our safety, we have put in place additional cleaning regimes and the use of PPE
• There are sanitiser products for customers to use
• Your vehicle will be sanitised by our staff on all the usual contact points to reduce the likelihood of spread
• In the process of installing perspex screens as ad additional safety barrier for you and our colleagues
We are constantly reviewing the situation and taking guidance from both the Government and the Motor Industry to ensure our actions are in line with the latest recommendations and best practice. Garages have been classed as an essential service and we recognise the importance of keeping your vehicle safely maintained. We want to ensure that you feel safe when visiting our branches for any essential work.